Saturday, June 5, 2010

Spotted: delicate and graceful

When this young fairylike girl waltzed trough the old biscuit mill this morning, she gave the impression that she was unapproachable and a little bit of a sweet alien.
When I toke a closer look I saw a touch of sanctity.
At the first moment she appeared to me like one of those female celebrities that appear to be so fragile when they are on the run from the paparazzi and scurry into a big black hummer to hide themselfs like a delicate creature. All the more it was suprising how bubbly she was when I talked to her.
Seth and I really liked the combination of the white silk dress and the visible layers of lace-trimmed petticoat. The brown buckskin boots with fringes spiced the outfit up. We also like the combination of the tiny black leather westcoad with the black Givenchy bag which she carried elegantly around her arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment