Monday, June 21, 2010

Item du jour….lust worthy awesome kicks

I’ve been looking for a pair of sneakers for a while now, and I tend to love them bootied. Recently I came across this pair and I’m just in love, I haven’t quite loved a kick as much as I love these, come pay day I’m gonna be hitching myself with a pair– I expect some sod to not like them, I think they are very specific you either like them or hate them –besides the fact that they are boots, like my favourite converse Chuck Taylors, the highlight for me is the washed out dove-grey leather as well as the checked (or tartan to some) section at the back, all tied together with two grey buckles – these shoes are an outfit all on their own. I spotted these at ZOOM (V&A Waterfront) for R899; I must have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment